Flights and airfares : Flights from london to mykonos
Flights And Airfares
- (airfare) the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- (Airfare) A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
- (flight) an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- (flight) fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
Plane is Taxing but...
Someone opens the overhead bin.
The average customer's tendency of being brave is depending on the price of airfare!?
yapta flight legs
These help you select and filter out flight times which are especially helpful on multi-city (open jaw) flights.
book airline flight
flights from heathrow airport
airline tickets to denmark
cheap flights to the uk
flight school training
flight to bahamas
discounted flight ticket
final destination flight number